Mini Session Winner from All Decked Out





hi everyone, sorry its taken me a bit to get this up. I wanted to get everyone's photos and edited out to them as soon as I could and then worry about the paperwork later on.  THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by my booth at All Decked Out. It was a great event, hosted by a super team of people and I was very happy to have been able to join in on the fun!   I met lots of great people and hope to see many of you again at some point.  It was a little squishy, and for sure not the same atmosphere that would regularly happen inside a calm quiet studio, but all the kids did really well!  Here are a few of the images from the day...AND I hope to be at the spring event   ALL SPRUNG OUT.  I will have two spring like backdrops, a couple of boys pastel spring coloured ties, a couple hats a couple of girls pettirompers and some hair pieces and an old fashioned suitcase to sit on!  Come visit me again, it will most likely be busier...I will change my pricing (JUST A BIT) and hope to support the food bank once again!  I've attached a couple samples of the backdrop's I'll most likely be bringing then, pink and grey for the little ladies, and blue and green for the little men. By next year's all Decked out I hope to be happily shooting away in my new studio...so I won't be attending then...but if you join my facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/pages/End-of-the-Road-Photography/107089975999039?ref=hl  you'll be sure to keep up with all the news about Christmas and Santa shoots indoors for next year! ....NOW DRUM ROLL PLEASE...the winner of the mini session that was randomly dranwn from all the entries (by my 4 year old) is ALETA N.  I've emailed her but haven't heard back yet..hopefully it's the right email..anyone who knows her? Tell her to check back with me!!  Thanks again for stopping by and hope you enjoyed the day!  Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © End of the Road Photography 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.