4Cats Halloween

so, trying to get out and "do" a bunch of activities in my new area, since I think I've mentioned, our awesome little rental cottage while we build is just that...little!  So last night we checked out the 4Cats Art Studio in Lantzville.  They had a free community Halloween event for young artists, free activities, free snacks....it was a GREAT night, wonderful helpful staff and fun for everyone. Lots of kids in costumes, but I didn't have permission to take everyone's pics, so I only snapped my kids...and a few of their awesome colourful walls!! Go check them out if you get the chance.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/4Cats-Arts-Studio-Nanaimo/411323775571821#!/pages/4Cats-Arts-Studio-Nanaimo/411323775571821?fref=ts






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © End of the Road Photography 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.