Christmas Card Samples

so...I know its ONLY October but I have been working on designing new Chrstmas cards since July. It has taken me a LONG time.....Most of the designs are new for this year because a large number of my clients are returning to me every year and want new choices, I've left a few of the favorites in there. Some I purchased, some I designed myself, hopefully none are available to you with any other local photographer since I want to offer you something extra for being such awesome clients.  I have all sizes,  4x6 5x7 4x8 5x5 and a few double sided 5x7 and a couple of bi and tri fold 5x5 and 5x7 ones.  The one sided cards can be printed like a photograph at a regular place, the double sided and folded cards need to be printed either through my professional printer or though your own professional printer.  I won't be able to change the sayings or the colours...but of course I will customize with your family names...the sign in sheet at your session will have a spot for that info. I have tried to include some of every colour to match everyone's possible outfit choices!!

take a look, most will be available to view in studio as well during your session, but everyone...including me is always wanting a sneak peek!! 

AND...if you didn't get an appointment to see me...I can still make you a card for a minimum $10 fee, just email me for details...cheers...happy halloween...AND ho ho ho!!

5x5


4x8


5x5


5x7


5x7


4x8


5x5


4x6


5x7 or 4x6


4x8


5x7


5x5


5x7 or 4x6


4x6


5x7


4x8



5x5



5x7


5x7 or 4x6






5x7


5x7


5x7 or 4x6


 front alone can also be 4x6
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © End of the Road Photography 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.