redo....

Well, another day...better weather.  Remember my little soaking wet duckie from last weekend? We had a redo today at Piper's Lagoon...beautiful spot!! HAVE to take my family down there if we get a weekend without rain, think next weekend its supposed to pour on my session too!

Anyhow, little miss J, braved the rain last time, and the cold wind today, she was a trooper and such a sweetie....hat is mine and available to use for your session. (my new Island clients might not know about my prop addiction....my Lower Mainland clients know I am kind of renowned for having a LOT of "stuff")  ;)


Hope to see them again with the 2 older brothers when their clothes aren't soaked through!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

linkie ♥

Blog contents © End of the Road Photography 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.